The Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) was established in the year 2010 with her motto as “Integrity, Innovation and Excellence”. It is definitely a public university, owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Vice Chancellor is in person of Professor Muhammad Sunusi Liman.
The university is located in the city of Lafia, in Nassarawa State, Nigeria.
How To Register For The Federal University, Lafia Post Utme Screening Exercise
To apply for admission in the Federal University, Lafia, candidate are to obtain the application form from the school website. See details below.
- Visit the school Post Utme Screening Exercise registration portal at putme.fulafia.org
- Input your JAMB registration number and password. At fulafia, your default password is your state of origin.
- Click log in and you will be redirected to a payment page.
- On this page, a payment ID would be generated automatically for you.
- Print out the slip that contains this payment ID and head for any of the approved bank for payment.
- Submit your payment ID and application form fee to the cashier and collect your receipt after successful transaction.
- Return to your portal once payment is complete and start filling your application form.
It will be open as soon as you pay using the payment ID allocated to you.
- Provide the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Make sure all uploaded information are valid and correct.
- Proof read the application form to remove any error.
- Make sure your email address and phone number is valid as you would be kept informed through this medium.
- Upload you O’level result or chose A/R if you are awaiting your result.
- Complete the acknowledgement form, save and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip, application form and other print out.
Admission Requirements Into The Federal University, Lafia
Every candidates who are interested in applying to the Federal University, Lafia must be qualified for the admission by meeting the requirements set by the institution.
See details below.
- All applicant must have chosen the Federal University, Lafia as their first choice of institution during their JAMB UTME exam registration.
- All applicant must have scored above one hundred and seventy (170) in their JAMB UTME examination.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in their relevant O’level subject combination which should be obtained at nothing more than two sitting.
The subject combination must include English Language and Mathematics in the SSCE examination such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, or any of its acceptable equivalent.
The Post Utme Screening Exercise
Once candidate score a minimum of 170 in their JAMB UTME examination, there will be automatically qualified for the screening exercise and can proceed with the registration.
Those candidate who are eligible and have registered for the screening examination should appear at the venue on the exam date with the following:
- Original O’level Results
- Original UTME result slip
- Proof of payment of screening fee and administrative charges.
This is your payment receipt.
The Federal University, Lafia is a university of protocol.
As far as you meet their requirements, you will be admitted.