Each year, the number of people processing visa permit are increasing. Most of this people do not know how to go about the entire process and end up wasting time and resources.
This article would guide you on how to apply and track your application once you are done.
How To Apply
- Read and understand the visa permit requirement. This can be found on the IRCC website.
- Download all the required application form.
Also download the memo concerned with reason your are applying.
- Allow the site to keep sending you notification on visa permit.
This way you will know if you would need to provide them with your biometrics
- Fill correctly the application form on the internet and make your print out.
- A white, non-glossy, bond quality paper, and a laser printer should be used to make the necessary print out.
- Barcoded sheets should be printed without any alteration to the bars.
- Fill the VFS Consent Form, and attach it together with all your document and the application form.
- Make payment for your biometric and visa permit.
- Head for the local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) closest to you.
Be sure to carry along all neccesary credentials which include; your passport photographs, completed forms and all other attachment like your proof of payment. Do not forget to take photocopies of each also.
- Submit your application at the office and if your biometrics is required, there will be captured immediately.
- Once done, pay the charges that was levied and collect your receipt.
On this receipt, you will find your unique tracking number. This number would enable you to know the progress of your application by tracking it.
READ ALSO- How To Register For Gateway Polytechnic Igbesa Post Utme, Check Result And Admission List Online
How To Track Your VFS Application
You can track your application from any of the following on-line platform.
- On Blue Dart website.
- On the Web Archive website.
- To track your application through the blue dart platform, follow the process below.
- Visit the website to input your application reference number in the
- Click on the ‘Ref no’ button.
This process previously accept passport number but has been changed to the application number.Enter your application number and your application would be fetch.
- To track your application through the Web Archive;
- Visit the website.
You would see a list of suggestion of what your tracking number starts with.
- Click on the one that yours start with.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the rest of the number and other required details.
If correct, your details would be fetched.
In case you were not able to provide the necessary attachment, fill a waiver form and attach with the application.
A completed and signed vsf consent form must be sent with the application.
Be sure to submit the application in person and not by mail.
Failure to do all these would make your application invalid