This article is a bears good news for all salary earners with need for more cash upfront. Introducing the new Gtbank Quick Credit. It is Cheap, affordable and readily available, Quick Credit will provide you with funds that is more than three times your salary at an interest rate of 1.75% monthly to refund over 12 months or a year.
There Are No Hidden Charges Whatsoever
You stand to gain over N5 Million
It has a Convenient repayment plan spread over 12 months and an interest rate of 1.75% per month.
Method Of Application
Request for Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#
You can also get Quick Credit on every GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App).
Quick Credit At A Glance
What is quick credit
A time loan available to Salary account holders.
Minimum loan amount
Maximum loan amount
Maximum time given for a complete payback
1.75% per month
Other fees to be paid
Lowest salary for eligibility
Ways To Access The Quick Credit Loan Include
- Internet Banking
- GTBank Website
- Mobile Banking App
Minimum And Maximum Age For Eligibility
Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 60 years at loan maturity date.
Any applicant with existing loans with other banks on the Remita platform is not eligible to apply.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY TERMS
- The salary earner shall repay the principal and interest in 12 (Twelve) equal monthly installments.
- The salary earner is by this agreement authorizing the Bank to debit [his/her] salary account for the monthly loan obligations or empowers the Payroll Service Provider to deduct the monthly loan obligation which comprises principal and interest before crediting his/her account with the Bank.
- Reserved interest rate chargeable on the salary earner’s account shall be the Bank’s prime lending rate from time to time.
- Interest will be charged on every amount owed by Borrower.
- If there is a restructuring, a facility restructuring fee of 0.5% of the outstanding amount shall be charged.
- There will be a late repayment fee of 1% flat per month (approximately 12% per year) over the approved lending rate shall be applied on the outstanding unpaid obligation without recourse to the salary earner.
- If there is a default by the salary earner in making any repayment on due date, the outstanding principal amount and accrued interest shall stand as a conclusive evidence that a sum is due and owing from the salary earner.
- Should there be a default by the salary earner under this facility, the Bank is by this agreement, empowered to transfer the defaulting account to a third party agency to recover all outstanding debt due to the Bank. Furthermore, in the event of a loss of job leading to a default, the Bank shall transfer the defaulting account to the designated insurance company to recover all outstanding debt paid on behalf of the salary earner.