DStv is a digital satellite TV service that has been in operation in Sub-Saharan Africa since the year 1995. This company has given Nigerians a wide range of different TV channels. A good number of DStv broadcasts are for entertainment purposes – beginning from movies and TV shows to music and sports programs. DStv already has over 8 million subscribers and the number is steadily increasing. A good number of its customers are from Nigeria and South Africa, but subscribers can also watch their favorite channels abroad.
Renewing your DStv subscription is not as stressful as it used to be. Gone is the era when the only way to recharge your DStv account was through retail outlets or dealers and paying at banking halls. Remember those long queues and annoying waits at DStv offices? It really feels good to say that all of these inconveniences are now a thing of the past.
There are numerous ways and various payment platforms through which you can renew your DStv subscription online in Nigeria and other countries which the company operates in.
Don’t forget that Subscribing alone is not the only thing you need to do to restore your view. You will have to Activate your DStv after paying, to ensure you are reconnected.
It is simple to subscribe your DStv packages with any of these online payment options. They are quick and easy.
Most of these payment options enables you to renew your subscription with the use of your mobile phone.
How To DSTV Bills Online Step By Step Procedure
The DStv website, most definitely, remains the first option of paying for your DStv subscription. Here are the steps:
- Login to the official DStv website.
- Select the country you live and enter the correct Smart card number and verify by clicking on “VERIFY”.
- Next, you will need to view the payment summary page by clicking on VIEW BALANCE AND PAY. This is where you will see the amount of money you are required to pay.
- Click on “PAY” button. After doing this, you will see the Payment Subscription page with some details of your account.
- Choose Tranzact payment option and BankIT and enter your bank account number. Once you are done, you will get a generated 6-digit password which you will fill in, then click on submit. At this point, dial *389*00# with the phone number connected with your Bank account and receive the OTP (one time password) code.
- Fill in the OTP in the appropriate space and click on “PAY”. Here, the payment response should verify that the transaction is completed successfully.
These Are The Three Fastest Platforms To Pay For DStv Subscription Online
- StanbicIBTC Direct Debit
- Baxi Box
Stanbic IBTC Bank service is a good option to pay for DStv service, for Multichoice subscribers. In one click, you can use your debit card to pay for your DStv subscription.
Baxi Box is another option to help you to pay for your DStv subscription. The company’s services covers the entire continent and of course Nigeria. It is quick and simple to use.
Konga platform is the another option for you to make your DStv payments. Just go to konkgapay.com. As an alternative, you can download the app for your Android or iOS devices. After downloading the app, log into it and Follow the instructions to make payments for your DStv subscription without hassles.
Other methods include:
- PAGA ePay
- Global epay
- PayArena etc
Just choose any platform that you are convenient with and your payment is complete.