Facebook is a social media network used by people to connect with one another throughout the globe. It was founded on the 4th February, 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with her headquarters in Menlo Park, California, United States.
Facebook has continued to grow over the years so much that about 1.2 billion people use it on a daily basis. It is being interpreted to over 140 languages in the world at the moment. Subsidiaries of Facebook include Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus VR. Facebook has over 20,000 employees with assets worth more than US$64.961 billion.
Facebook can be accessed at any point in time either during the day or at night. It is accessed by a large range of desktop computers, laptops, tablet as well as Smartphones with internet connection. To be a Facebook user, you are required to sign up online and then update your profile. Its all free.
Based on the strength of Facebook usage across the globe, it is not out of place to consider it as a business advancement tool especially in the area of marketing products and services. Take a careful thoughts on how many people you can network your products and services across Facebook if it has 2 billion active users per month as reported. That’s a vast market for whatever you sell or do.
Facebook in a bid to fill that need and help businesses to grow has developed a product called Facebook ads. With Facebook ads, you can advertise your products and services not only on Facebook but also on its subsidiaries that allow ads. That’s look like an added advantage.
Reasons To Advertise On Facebook
- It is a source of crowd, imagine 1.2 billion responding to your products or service in a day. What a great day will it be for you.
- It has an easy to use interface to set up the ads and it produces great results in minutes, sometimes in seconds.
- The ability to choose your demographics makes it worthwhile in focusing on your desired audience.
- You have the ability to run the ads as much as your budget can carry.
- The ads can appear across platforms and apps.
How To Advertise On Facebook
To advertise on Facebook, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to https://facebook.com/business
- Navigate to select your audience. This requires selecting age group, sex, country etc.
- Next is to select where you want your advert to appear. You have options of Facebook, Instagram, apps or websites. You may even select them all.
- The next thing is to choose your budget. Daily budget if it will run for some days or lifetime if its forever. You also select how long your advert will be on here.
- Next is to select the format of your adverts. You have options like image, video, multiple images or videos in an advert.
- Next is to pay for the adverts. Gtbank MasterCard is good option here. Facebook usually accepts credit cards, MasterCard, American express, discover, visa card or PayPal for payment. You can select anyone that is convenient for you.