The university of Lagos (Unilag) has a postgraduate school which has several postgraduate diploma and masters programmes (either by coursework or professional masters). These postgraduate programmes have different and specific requirements. In this review we shall be looking into the unilag MBA. Kindly read through.
Unilag MBA means university of Lagos Masters of Business Administration. The Unilag MBA is one of the professional Masters programme in the university of Lagos. The programme can either be done on full time, part time or weekend only basis. So, whether you are the busy type or less busy and you are thinking of obtaining a Masters in Business Administration, you are covered.
Eligibility For Unilag MBA
Irrespective of the way you want to run the MBA programme, the requirements are almost the same. You need to possess five (5) credit passes in O level results, a bachelor degree (not lower than second class lower) or an HND (not lower than upper credit) from a recognized institution, any relevant professional body (ACCA, ACIB, ACIA, ICMA, AMNIM, ACIS,
ACA, ACII and CIPM) and some post qualification work
experience depending on the mode of the MBA you are applying for.
Things To Note For The Application
There are few things you need to look into which may affect your application. These include;
- Candidates who are awaiting Bachelor’s degree results are adviced not to apply.
- If you obtain your Degree from Outreach/Satellite programmes, you are not eligible to apply.
- If you are still undergoing or yet to National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- You must ensure your all academic transcripts gets to the Registrar at stipulated dates to avoid disqualification
How To Enroll For Unilag MBA
To enrol for the Unilag MBA programme, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to the postgraduate page, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on the application link for the year
- Click on “Application Form” and then choose the postgraduate option from the menu
- Fill in the Pre-Application Form with all required details
- Next is to obtain a Payment Reference Number for the payment.
- Proceed to make payment online with your ATM card via Remita payment platform at any commercial bank
- After payment, login with your RRR number and surname in lower case as password
- Fill other required details and upload your passport photograph as specified.
- Verify all details before you finally submit the form.
- Print your examination pass which will grant you access to write the examination.
How To Check Unilag MBA Results
To check your academic performance in the Unilag MBA programme, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to the postgraduate school login page, studentportal.unilag.edu.ng/(S(a1usbwj2sse0qw1i0jfuidoj))/StudentLoginPage.aspx
- Login with your matric number with your password. If you have not changed your password, it will be your surname in lowercase.
- Navigate to the results tab
- Select the session and semester to view its results and submit. The results will be displayed for you to see.
For further enquiry or assistance, please forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
email@example.com or simply call 01-2930330