The Federal University of Agriculture Markudi is an institution located in Markudi, the capital of Benue State in Nigeria. It is a public university established in 1988. It has been in operation for thirty years now, with their motto as Innovation and Service.
Pro Professor Anande Richard Kimbir has been their vice chancellor for some time now.
The University has over thirty department present in about ten colleges. The university has been in active operation and has been able to establish various organizations such as the centre for food and agricultural strategy (CEFAS) whose main objective is to provide public policy support services, and Cooperative Extension Centre (CEC) whose main objective is on practical agriculture. It aims at providing agricultural extension liaison support.
They engage in various research and extension programmes such as the farming system program, root and tubers program, socio-economics program, rural infrastructure program and many more.
The Federal University of Agriculture Markudi is a science institution and they are no art courses present.
Admission Requirements Into The Federal University Of Agriculture Markudi
- All applicants must have five credit passes and above in their relevant subject combination which definitely includes English at their O’level in either waec or it’s various equivalent.
- The applicant must have made a score of two hundred and above in the just concluded Jamb Utme examination.
- Those candidates who have passes at merit level or credit level in the Teachers Grade II (TC II) in combination with credit passes in the relevant O’level subject in waec or it equivalent can also apply.
*Note that all credit passes must not be more than two sittings.
READ ALSO- How To Check Oau Admission Online And All The Requirements With Fees For Different Courses
How To Apply For FUAM Admission.
After taking Jamb and selecting FUAM as your choice of institution, you will have to apply to FUAM themselves.
*Note that you are to pay the sum of two thousand naira to purchase the application form.
- Log in to fees.uam.edu.ng and log in by entering your Jamb registration number.
- Select how you want to pay, and then pay.
- After payment, return to the portal and log in again.
- Now fill in the registration form and upload the necessary details to complete your registration.
- Submit your form and print out your various slips.
*Make sure all your uploaded details are correct because any error would affect you.
How To Check FUAM Admission List
You can check your admission status both on the school website and on your jamb caps.
To check your admission status on the school website;
- Visit entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/
- Fill in your Jamb registration number and click on ‘check status’
- Your admission status would be displayed.
To Check Your Admission Status On Jamb Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in with your user name and password
- Locate ‘check admission status’ and click on it.
- Select the appropriate exam year and fill in your registration number.
- Click on check admission status
- Your admission status would be displayed and if you have been admitted click on accept.