Today, we want to inform you all that the management of national Open University has announced the release of the admission and registration application form for the current academic year, which means any person who is interested or knows any person who might be interested in studying in this institution, can easily apply immediately.
For those who don’t know how to get national Open University Abuja admission form and all the registration process, including admission requirements, we will be showing you all you need to know.
The Admission Requirements
The undergraduate programmes:
For 100 level
The general requirements to be admitted into the National Open University of Nigeria includes a five (5) credits passes in the SSCE/GCE, NECO/NABTEB O’Level or its equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings which should be obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study. Note that the five (5) credits must include Credits in Mathematics, English and any 3 other relevant subjects.
The 200 Level
- You need a National Diploma (ND) at Upper Credit from a recognized institutions.
- You need a National Certificate in Education (NCE) in subject(s) that is relevant to the proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two passes.
- You need International Baccalaureates, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) with at least two ‘A’ Level papers in relevant subjects and pre-requisite number of ‘O’ Level credit passes.
How To Apply For Noun Admission
All interested candidates should note that the admission registration is done online through the official web portal so you don’t need to visit any of the institution study center to do any registration before you can be admitted. Below is the processes.
- Candidates should visit the school official web portal at www.nounonline.com
- After which, on the home page, screw up to the menu and click on the apply for admission button
- Then choose either post graduate programme or the undergraduate programme whichever you intend to do.
- Screw to where you will see ‘choose faculty’
- You can then choose the faculty you intend to study
- Next choose your programme of study
- Select your level. Please note that the post graduate level is on pre-se
- You need to click on ‘view subjects required’ to see all the necessary subjects that are needed for the admission
- Once done, click on the button ‘apply now’ to continue to the payment form
- Enter the payment amount, note that the payment amount is fixed and non-refundable
- Ensure you choose bank branch as the payment method
- For you to make payment, you will need to click on the ‘pay’ button
- After which, copy and write down the remita retrieval reference (RRR) number on the computer screen and then take it to any bank branch where you will have to make your payment.
Next After Payment
- Go back to the school portal again at nounonline.com
- On the web page, screw up to the menu and click on the apply for admission button
- After which, choose either post graduate programme or the undergraduate programme whichever you intend to do
- Next click on ‘continue after payment’
- Enter the candidates name and the RRR number
- Click on proceed
- You need to fill and complete the form
- You can then click on submit after filling the form
- Make sure you print the admission letter
- Once done, go to any study center near you for screening