The Nassarawa State University Keffi, was established under the Nasarawa State Law of 2001 as passed by the State House of Assembly. The University came into being under the administration of Governor (Dr.) Abdullahi Adamu (Sarkin Yakin Keffi, Aare Obateru of the source, Ile-Ife), the first democratically elected Governor of Nasarawa State.
Nasarawa State University Part Time Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in their O’level result.
These credits passes must include English and Mathematics, and any other three subject combination relevant to your most preferred course.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) or any well known University Diploma in the relevant field, including the O’level requirement can apply.
- Applicants with an Higher National Diploma (HND), a well known University Degree or an Advance Diploma as accepted by Nasarawa State University, including the O’level requirements are also eligible to apply.
The Nasarawa State University Part Time Programme, Is divided Into Parts
See details below.
- Part One: It takes a minimum of twelve semesters (six years) to complete.
- Part Two: It takes a minimum of ten semesters (five years) to complete.
- Part Five: It takes a minimum of four semesters (two years) to complete.
How To Apply For The Nasarawa State University Part Time Admission Programme
After reading through the requirements and duration, if you are still interested in applying, here is how to apply.
- All applicants are to visit the institution website at www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Navigate through the page and click on the “Admission Portal” link.
- Select the “Part Time” Program, and click on the apply button.
- Input the required details and click on proceed.
- A payment page would pop up on your screen.
- Generate your payment invoice and your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Print out your slips and and head for any of the approved banks for payment.
The approved banks include the following:
Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank,Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA.
*Note, bank charges may apply.
- The Application form cost the sum of five thousand naira only (#5,000).
- Once payment is complete, return to your portal and the application form would be available for you to fill.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Provide your name, email address, phone number and personal details.
- Upload your documents; O’level result and other certificate
- Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Proof read your application form thoroughly. Make sure it is error free and correct.
- Submit the online form on the website and print out your acknowledgement slip.
If you have meet the requirements and have successfully applied for the Nasarawa State University Part Time Programme, all you have to do now is to wait for further information from the university that would be sent to your email address and would also be posted on the school’s website.