The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct entry Admission screening exercise takes place on Saturday 25th August 2018 in selected centers at the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The screening exercise is to be conducted using CBT (computer based test) mode. Participating candidates are required to be seated at least one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Applicants are expected to satisfy the following criteria:
- Must have applied through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and picked the University of Benin as First choice which guarantees them eligibility for the screening exercise.
- Must possess five (5) credit passes at any O’level exams, could be GCE, SSCE, NECO, or an equivalent, in subjects required for their chosen course of study including English and Mathematics. Not more than two sittings is allowed.
READ ALSO- Azimo App: How To Register, Requirement And All You Must Know
How To Apply
Here is the procedure for the screening application for first timers: Every candidate must possess a valid email account before starting the application process.
- Go to uniben.edu
- Click on the Student portal
- Click on applicants.
- Select POST UDE ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
- Click the Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Fill in your surname just as it is written on your JAMB registration slip, and your JAMB registration number. Your ID and Password will be displayed immediately on the browser.
- Return to waeup.organd click on ‘login’ (top right of the front page).
- Fill in your username and the password to login.
- Begin the application process by clicking on ‘Application record’and providing all required information.
- Upload your passport photograph. Passport must be recent and clear 1″X1″ colored passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Endeavor To Follow The Specific Steps On The UNIBEN Website And Portal
Remember that the photograph uploaded will remain the only valid ID for all admitted candidates during their stay in UNIBEN. Any applicant who fails to upload the specified passport photograph may be disqualified and may forfeit his/her admission.
- Click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay with remita” at the top left corner of the page, follow the instructions given to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; (excluding service charges), the admission screening exercise past questions is also the same price (optional); with a valid ATM-enabled Card from any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- After a successful payment, a link will be displayed “download past questions” to practice.
- Go through your information before submitting your application online. There will be no chance for corrections after the closing date.
- Return to the school’s website to print out your acknowledgement slip which contains your specific screening schedule on the appointed date. All applicants should go back online from 23rd August 2018 to check for the day, venue and time for the screening exercise.
Applicants should turn up at their screening centers with the following:
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Screening Invitation Slip which contains the screening schedule