Olabisi Onabanjo University; (OOU) as it is known today which was formally known as Ogun State University (OSU) is a State-owned University, located in Ago-Iwoye, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. OOU was renamed in honour of the then civilian governor of Ogun State in person of, Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo on 29 May, 2001 from its former known name, that is, Ogun State University (OSU).
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) was founded in 1982 and has been operating as a State-owned University. The institution was accredited by the National University Commission (NUC) Nigeria in 1982. Application to this institution is opened to both the National and International Students.
OOU offers admission to candidates into any of the available program of their choice be it the Undergraduates degree program, Direct Entry program, Pre-degree program, Post graduate program and many more. The direct entry program is made available to candidates who has for once being to either Polytechnic or College of Education or any other recognized institution by the University.
Eligibility Requirements For All Direct Entry Candidates Of The Olabisi Onabanjo University.
To all candidates that wish to seek admission into the above named school, the following are the eligibility requirement of the institution before fully application into the program.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects which includes English Language and Mathematics, and other relevant subjects related to their chosen course of study; which should not be more than two sittings.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of Upper Credits in the relevant field of study be it in ND, HND, or NCE, and other approved program by the institution
READ ALSO- Polaris Bank Transfer Code: How To Get Started And Use For Different Transactions
Admission Requirements For All Prospective Candidates Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Direct Entry
To all the Candidates seeking admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University, below are the entry requirements from the institution to the prospective candidates:
- Candidates must applied to the University through JAMB for Admission
- Candidates must possess a Diploma certificate from approved institutions.
- Candidate must have a minimum of upper credit from approved institutions
- Candidates must possess a recognized certificate be it First Degree, OND, HND, NCE, JUPEB, and ‘A’LEVEL Results or Certificate
Faculties In The Institution Are Stated Below
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Social Management Sciences
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
To all the candidates who applied, registered and meet up to the university entry requirement for the direct entry program into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), below are the necessary steps taken to check up for the Admission list.
- Log on to https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php
- Provide the JAMB Registration Number and the candidate Password in the supposed space (Provided Space).
- Tap on “Login” to proceed.
- Admission Status is shown.
Note; All the admitted students are expected to make necessary payment in the POS terminal. And the Invoice of the acceptance fee should be printed out.
How can i gain admission into oou with ijmb result
I came out with lower credit, can i still apply for Direct Entry?
I am olaonipekun damilola
I want to take direct entry to OOU
I went to Fabotas college of health science and technology.
I am a pharmacy technician
I want to take direct entry to read pharmacy
I want to know if I can take direct entry because my school we don’t write jamb but buy form.
I will be very grateful if I can get your response thank you.
Did oou need transcript before or after post utme for DE
Can I still get admission without jamb, cause I didn’t write jamb