Applications are invited from highly suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the joint universities preliminary examinations board (JUPEB) programme of the University of Benin for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Jupeb programme is a programme that once taken and passed, will lead to receiving a certificate award of the joint universities preliminary examinations board from uniben which will give the holder the opportunity to get direct entry admission into 200 level first degree program that is offered by the university of Benin. The candidate will not only get admitted to uniben, but will also get admission to other JUPEB affiliated universities both in Nigeria and abroad. You should note that the JUPEB certificate is also equivalent to the IJMB or the advanced level GCE.
How To Apply For The Uniben JUPEB Form
For all the candidates that are interested can buy the uniben jupeb application form online via the school official web portal and then the application form should be carefully filled and completed with all the relevant information that are required before it is submitted online.
Candidates can also make payment online with their valid ATM bank card which must be either visa, master or verve from any Nigerian commercial banks. All candidate are expected to make a non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15, 000) only, and note that bank charges are not included on the application fee. To proceed, please follow the procedures below:
READ ALSO- Quebec Immigration: The requirements And All You Need To Know With Different Fees Involved
- You will need to visit the school official web portal at uniben.edu.ng
- Click on the WAEUP link on the school official portal
- Next, click on the link foundation programme application 2019/2020
- Then you will need to click on register for application and then complete the application once you finish reading the instruction on the web page
- You will need to upload your recent coloured passport size photograph which is already scanned and must not be more than three months with a red background. Please to avoid disqualification, don’t use webcam photograph, it is not accepted.
- Next, you will need to submit the application form online and then print out your own copy of the scheduled examination slip which must have your password and username
- You are expected to register yourself with a valid email address and active mobile phone number
- You will need to carefully and correctly fill your Bio data because uniben will not be held responsible if you submit a wrongly filled Bio data
- Any candidate that happens to submit wrong Bio data will be disqualified
- All candidates should print out minimum of 4 copies of uniben online application form which has their passport and must be printed in coloured
- All candidate should ensure they choose the subject combination that are relevant to their intending course they want to study
The JUPEB Admission Requirement
For any candidate who want to be admitted into the uniben JUPEB programme is expected to have a minimum of five credit passes in not less than five subjects in ‘o’ level SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent which should include mathematics and English language and must not exceed 2 sittings