The institution, Federal Polytechnic, Idah is formerly known as Idah College of Technology. It is owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria and was established in the year 1977 in Idah, Kogi State.
It offers various National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programme courses at the undergraduate levels. It has already been approved by the National Board for Technical Education. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah operate with the main aim of “training competitive manpower for development”.
It has an urban type of campus and its motto is “Technology for Self Reliance”. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah can be sectioned into;
- School of Technology
- School of Engineering
- School of Business Studies
- School of Environmental Studies
How To Register For The Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Screening
- All applicants should visit the institution’s website at fepoda.edu.ng
- Scroll through the page displayed, find the ‘screening payment’ tab on the page and click on it to proceed.
- Input your correct and functioning email address and also your password in the spaces provided on the page displayed.
- Generate your payment invoice and print it out.
This invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number you would use in making the required payment.
- Proceed to any bank with your payment invoice and pay for the application form using the RRR generated earlier.
- Return to your portal on the school’s website to continue with your registration.
- Click on “Finish Registration”. This will appear on your portal immediately payment is complete.
- Input your JAMB reg number, JAMB score, state of origin, your first choice of course, second choice of course, and other choices.
- Upload your passport photograph which should be 22kb or lesser in size.
- Make the necessary print out.
This are the document you would take along with you to the screening venue.
How To Check Your Result Online
To check your result online, below are the few steps you need to follow.
- Log in to the school’s website.
- Log in to your student undergraduate portal using the email address and password that you used during the registration for the screening exercise. For most people it will be just their Jamb registration number and password. (Note that the default password is usually your surname).
- Navigate through the page, find and click on the ‘Check Screening Result’ tab.
- Print out the result of your screening exercise for reference purpose and log out of the portal.
Now that you have successfully registered and sat for the screening exercise, all you have to do now is to wait for the admission list to be out.
You can check if you have been admitted by logging into your portal and clicking on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah is known as the second generation polytechnic. If you have chosen the Polytechnic as your choice of institution, be ready to embark on a journey through thorough education and learning system.