In Nigeria, First City Monument Bank, which is popularly called FCMB, is among the top best commercial banks in country. Nigerian Banks are growing fast, and it’s good to know that sooner or later, Nigerians banks will grow into being the world’s fastest banking systems.
In today’s write up, we will learn more about FCMB mobile app banking how to download the app and different transactions you can perform with it.
But before we begin, you must understand what FCMB mobile banking is all about.
So What Is Fcmb Mobile Banking?
The FCMB mobile app is the Mobile Banking service of First City Monument Bank Limited which is an account-based Electronic Funds Transfer application that allows subscribers to make use of their mobile phones to carry out different banking transactions. So with the mobile app, you can carry out basic banking transactions conveniently on your mobile phone within Nigeria, anywhere and anytime.
The Reason Why You Need Fcmb Mobile Banking
The FCMB Mobile app enables you to carry out transactions while on the move. The app provides convenience, as you can perform different banking transactions from your mobile phone without having to visit the banking hall.
The Benefits Of Using Fcmb Mobile App Banking
- You have access to your account anywhere and anytime.
- You can remit funds to your loved ones and business associates without hassle.
- You can pay your bills at your convenience (DSTV).
- You can pay business partners and suppliers without stress.
- You can carry out transactions round the clock, as it’s a 24/7 service.
- It saves you the time of visiting the banking hall every time.
Here Are The Different Transactions You Can Perform With Fcmb Mobile App Banking
Below are the transactions available on the FCMB Mobile app service:
- Money Transfer: Within FCMB accounts and other Nigerian Bank accounts.
- Buying of Airtime
- Payment of bills such as DSTV, GOTV, PHCN, BB, IPNX, SWIFT subscription etc.
- Payment of Wakanow Airfare.
- Instant forex Transfers.
- Instant cardless Transfers
- Funding of Credit Card.
- Making Salary Loan Top up
- Making Fixed Deposit Investment
- You can set Standing Instruction for periodic payments.
- You can view of ALL your FCMB accounts.
- You can view of your credit card account.
- Checking and downloading of account statements in PDF, MS Word or Excel.
- You can Request ATM debit card/Cheque book/bank drafts.
- You can Request Mobile Token/Reset Hardware Token
- You can block your ATM debit card.
- You can locate nearest ATM to you.
How To Get The FCMB Mobile App
- For internet enabled Smart phones, you need to send D FCMB as an SMS to 20220 from any of the following networks in Nigeria MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat.
- After which, you will receive a text message from eTranzact which contains the FCMB Mobile service application link (this will be delivered as a .jar file).
- Once you get it, click on the link to start downloading the file.
- Note that the application file will be downloaded into the Games, Downloads or Application folder.
- So select Activate with Account and enter your account and mobile number as registered with the bank during account opening.
- Then choose any password of your choice and select your network provider.
- After which, you will receive a Profile synchronisation and a successful message at the end of the exercise.
- Then follow the instruction in the congratulatory text to receive your PIN immediately via SMS, or you can call Contact Centre on 01-2798800 and ask for activation.
- Once activated, log into FCMB Mobile application and change your PIN.