The kcb mobile banking app is the mobile app solution for KCB bank customers offered by KCB Bank. This app is targeted at increasing customer satisfaction experience and easy access to the customers fund. With this app, customers do not need to walk in to the banking all or visit ATM stand to carry out transactions. It can now be done anywhere at anytime right on your internet enabled mobile device.
How To Download The Kcb Mobile Banking App
The kcb mobile banking app is available for all mobile devices, Android, iPhone, Windows as well as for blackberry devices. The kcb mobile banking app can be gotten for any of the devices with these guidelines;
- On your mobile device, launch your app store
- In the search box, type “kcb mobile banking app” and search for the app.
- Download and install the app from the results.
- Launch the app and activate with your mobile number and mobile banking PIN.
Once you have successfully done this, you can now begin to transact on the app.
Features Of The Kcb Mobile Banking App
The kcb mobile banking app has a number features that makes it worth using. You may want to consider the features so as to download the app;
- The app offers ability to be able to carry out transactions at anytime.
- The app has charges attached to its transactions
- The app can used to carry out divers transactions without bank officials intervention
- The app makes you access your fund on the go.
- The app keeps you in total control of your funds.
READ ALSO- Platinum MasterCard: How To Register And Use For Different Transactions
Transactions You Can Perform With The Kcb Mobile Banking App
Here are a list of what you can do the kcb mobile banking app right on your mobile device;
- Airtime recharge for any network
- Utility bill payment e.g KPLC, GOTV, DSTV, ZUKU etc.
- Account balance viewing
- Sending money from M-PESA account to KCB account
- Mini statement of the account transactions viewing
- Cash Withdrawal at KCB Mtaani Agents
- Sending money to any mobile number
- Fund transfer to account numbers
Charges On The Kcb Mobile Banking App
There are charges attached to some of the transactions on the app. It cost Ksh 30 to either check account balance or view mini bank account statement. When doing M-PESA transfer from KCB account to M-PESA, you will be charged Ksh 55. Airtime recharge is free.
How To Pay Bill
Here are the procedures for bill payment via the app;
- Launch the app on your device
- Navigate and click on transactions
- Next is to choose Pay Bill option
- Then select Biller
- On the next page, choose the account you wish to be debited from
- Then input the billing account number
- Input the amount to be paid
- Click on submit to pay.
For further enquiry or assistance, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org