Access bank happens to be one of the foremost banks in Nigeria, it was licensed by the national banking regulator and also the central bank of Nigeria. To join the recently released regulation of cashless policy, they launched a service called *901# Banking made easy. It’s a service that provide its customers with an easy banking platform to perform varieties of banking services at the comfort of their home or office without visiting the banking hall.
The Benefits Of This Service Includes
- A 24/7 availability of service
- Very convenient and fast
- A very secured platform
- Time saver, compared to normal banking transaction of visiting the banking hall
- Bill payment, utility payment, airtime from the comfort of your home, work or office.
To Use The Service
- USSD code service is available to all customer that have their bank account with Access Bank Plc.
- Very compulsory for the customer to create a unique security code (this code is usually confidential & should not be shared with anyone.
- Just dial *901# from the line you used to open access bank account
- Then, Select 8 and then 5 (The Create PIN) option on the prompt message to create your Pin
- Input the last (4) digit of your Access bank ATM Card
- Next, enter your 4 digits security code which would be used for all transactions.
Once your registration has been successful, you will be asked to input the security code to initiate a transfer to any other bank in Nigeria.
To Buy Airtime From Your Bank
If you want to buy airtime Top-up for yourself, simply dial *901*Amount# (e.g: *901*200#) on your phone, then wait for the success message and start making calls.
If you want to buy airtime Top-up for anyone, just dial *901*Amount*Phone Number #.
To Transfer Money
To Access Bank Account
Just dial *901*THE AMOUNT*THE Account Number# (e.g: *901*2000*0334512345#) from your phone number. Then authorise it with your four (4) digit security code.
To Transfer To Other Banks
Just dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*3000*06634512345#) from your phone. And also authorise it with your four (4) digit security code.
All transfer charges are, N20 (Transfers to Access Bank), and N50 + N2.50 (VAT) charges for other Banks.
To Pay Your Bills With *901*3#
With this service, you can pay DSTV and PHCN bills using Access Bank USSD. Just dial *901*3# and follow the prompts that comes up.
To Check Your Balance
Just Dial *901*00# on your Access Bank registered phone number. And then authorise with your four (4) digit security code. The account balance will be generated after this has been provided.
Other USSD Transaction Codes
|The Features||USSD Code|
|To buy Airtime for yourself||Dial *901*Amount#|
|To buy Airtime for others||Dial *901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|To open an Account||Dial *901*0#|
|For Data Purchase||Dial *901*8#|
|For Balance Enquiry||Dial *901*5#|
|For all Fund Transfer to Access Bank||Dial *901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|For all Fund Transfer to Other Banks||Dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|For Merchant Payment||Dial *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
|For Bill Payment||Dial *901*3#|
|For OTP Generation||Dial *901*4*1#|