The National Business and Technical Examinations Board was founded in 1992 to conduct technical and business examinations leading to the award of certain certificates in Nigeria. The body conducts national technical certificate and national business certificate examinations nationwide as well as in business trades, miscellaneous trades, general education and engineering or construction trades. The body also conducts modular trades certificate examination.
The exams conducted by this body is well recognized in the country and serve as prerequisite for admission into higher institutions of learning such as universities, polytechnics, colleges of education etc. Some of the certificate issued are National Technical Certificate (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC), Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC), Modular Trade Certificate (MTC) and Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC). Although it is known by lots of people especially in the south west until the last few years but it is well accorded the respect it deserves.
How To Register Online
Before you can register online, you must have purchased the registration kit which will include registration scratch card, information VCD and results checker card. Please note that you also need passport photograph with 160 pixels by 200 pixels and not less than 30KB. After this you may follow the steps below;
- Log on to the registration portal http://registration.nabtebnigeria.org
- Navigate to the left hand side and click on the type of examination you want to register.
- On the next page, you may begin your registration.
- After filling out the forms, take note of your candidate number and keep it safe. Its best to print the biodata.
- Please verify all filled details before submitting eventually.
- Print your photocard which will serve as your entrance permit as well as the mode identification at the examination venue.
READ ALSO- How To Check Dstv And Gotv Account Balance Online Using The Self Service Option
Please note that for May/June examination or school registered examinations, its registration will be done via school. The Principal and Proprietors must have done a manual registration before proceeding to do online registration. The manual registration can only be done by the school and must be error free.
How To Check Results Online
To check your NABTEB results, you need the NABTEB results checker scratch card and your candidate number. Once you have this you may follow the steps below to check your results;
- Log on to the NABTEB eworld website, https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org
- Navigate to the left hand side of the website below the page, you will see “ONLINE RESULTS CHECKER” section which has few forms below it
- Fill in the required details such as candidate number, PIN and serial number of the scratch card result checker, examination type and year. You may fill in your email address if you want to receive the results via email.
- Verify the inputted information and click on submit.
- The next page will display your NABTEB results. You may print it if you desire to.
For any enquiry or assistance, you may forward an email of enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348078840770. You may as well visit any of the NABTEB office close to you.