The Netherlands embassy in Nigeria has stopped issuing short stay visas directly to Nigerians. For all Nigerian applicants, the Netherlands embassy has signed an arrangement with other Schengen embassies which will allow them to issue Schengen visas on their behalf to any applicant.
The Netherlands visitor’s visa is meant for people travelling to Netherlands for a short business trip, for tourism, visiting friends and families. The Netherlands visitor’s visa is also known as short stay visas, or short term visas which you are not allowed to stay for more than 90 days.
For people who are interested in travelling to Netherlands for a long time, such person need to apply for longer term visas such as the employment visa, re-entry visa, marriage visa, student visa etc.
Please note that:
- All those applying for visa from the state below in Nigeria should make all their enquiries and submit their application to the Belgian embassy which is located in Abuja.
The states are: Kaduna, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Kano, Zamfara, Taraba, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Katsina, Yobe, Plateau, Jigawa, Sokoto, Bauchi, FCT Abuja, Niger, Adamawa, and Kogi.
Please for all visa enquiry, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all visa application forms which have been duly completed should be submitted to the Belgian visa application centre which is located in Abuja.
- For those applying for visa from the states below should make all their enquiry and submit their application to the French consulate general which is located in Lagos.
The states are: Anambra, Delta, Ekiti, Cross River, Abia, Imo, Osun, Lagos, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Ogun, Kwara, Ondo, Edo, Ebonyi, Rivers, and Oyo.
Please for all visa enquiry, you can contact email@example.com
For all duly filled visa application form should be submitted to the French visa application centre located in Lagos state.
Visa Requirement And How To Apply
Here is the visa processing procedure and requirements
- Visit the VFSGLOBAL website and download the visa application form.
- You should fill in your details online and print it out.
- State clearly the reason for travelling to Netherlands.
- Ensure you sign the printed form and attach the required documents below
- The duplicate of the data page on your passport.
- Two current passport photographs with a white background
- International passport with 6 months validity and unused visa page
- A proof of flight booking which should indicate the date of departure and arrival.
- Certificate of health insurance with £30,000 as a minimum which should cover all Schengen area.
- A proof of basic travelling expense which should be enough for your stay in the Netherlands.
- Evidence of hotel booking or any accommodation
- Statement of account for the last 6 months certified by your bank.
- Requirement for employee travelling (additional)
- Introduction letter from employer
- Leave pass
- Certificate of tax clearance
- Last pay slip
- Identification card issued by employer
- Additional document required for those travelling on invitation
- Invitation letter
- Duplicate of international passport or ID card
- Certificate of tax clearance
Contact Address Of Netherlands Visa Application Centres In Nigeria
Belgian visa application centre
No 38, Lobito Crescent, Wuse II,
Plot 110, Manor house,
Admiral Ayinla way
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third roundabout, Lekki-Epe
Express way Lekki Phase I