The Sage Accounting Software is aimed at helping entrepreneurs build a long-lasting business. It is aimed at helping entrepreneurs run their business smoothly using their laptop or any mobile [smart phone] device without any manual financial process.
Technology today, has made much work easier, especially in the business field. And with the Sage Accounting Software, the features are very engaging. With the Sage Accounting Software, you can;
- Make better decisions
- Organise your finances
- Manage your cashflow; income and expenses
- Invoice customers with professional and customisable invoice
- Save valuable working hours.
From few of more of the benefits from Sage Accounting Software, you can easily record bills, accept payments, see how your business performs in real time by the cloud-based reporting and analysis tool, automate financial process and so much more. The Sage Accounting Software comes in various rage that has been specifically designed to be able to meet the needs of start-ups, small businesses and sole traders.
How to Sage Accounting Software
After downloading or before installing the Sage Accounting Software on your device, you need to have registered your details on the Sage website to create a “My Sage login”. To create it, visit my.sage.co.uk./ to sign up or login with an existing account.
See how to download below and follow the procedures;
- Visit mysage.co.uk/productdownloads
- You will be prompted to enter your Email and Password, and afterwards, you can click “Sign In”
- Thereafter, click “Support” then “Download Software Updates”.
- Choose your software from the drop-down menu, for example, “Sage 50 Accounts”
- Afterwards, you can choose from a list of Full Downloads, Updates, Guides and Manuals, and Sage Cover Additional Content.
- Find the required download or version to update, for example, to find Sage 50 Accounts v22 – Full Program, and then click the download icon displayed.
Read the following tips to help you when downloading the Sage Accounting Software;
- Depending on your web browser settings, you may get a prompt asking if you want to save your download which may start downloading automatically by itself.
- Once your download is complete, you can install your full software or updated version on you device.
- Ensure to close out any open Sage sowftware before beginning the installation process.
How To Use Sage Accounting Software Across All Devices
The Sage Accounting Software can be used across all smartphone devices, especially Android, Apple and Microsoft. Devices such as laptop, Mac, Tablet works well for the Sage Accounting software. The software can also be found on Google Play Store for Android mobile devices and Apple store.