Twitch is a platform that allows users to share and watch videos online via its app. The videos could be video games, music, events, creative personal video as well as social eating. Since its inception in 2011, Twitch has grown incredibly. Twitch now has over 2 million content creators on a monthly basis with 15 million active users per day. On the average, a user watches up to 106 minutes on Twitch with over 2 million peak site viewers.
The twitch app is available on on different mobile platforms such as Android, iPhone, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 etc. On these device, you can catch the real fun with lots of other twitch users across the globe. With twitch app, online streaming of online videos with the world just got better.
How To Download Twitch App
The Twitch app can be downloaded in a number of ways. To get the app installed, you need a mobile device with a good internet connection. Then you may follow the steps below to get the app;
- On your mobile device, launch the app store whether you are using an Android or an iPhone.
- From the app store, search for Twitch app via the search box
- From the results, tab on the app to install the app on your device.
- After a successful installation, tab on the app to launch it.
- Register an account on the app and you are set to begin streaming online with millions of other user around the world.
READ ALSO- How To Download And Use The Irokotv App
How To Set Up Twitch Page
After installing Twitch app, you will need to set up your page for the streaming. Kindly follow the steps below;
- Launch the Twitch app
- Click on the dashboard from the menu
- Go through the game list and select your choice through the playing tab.
- Next is to input a title for your broadcast and save it. With this, you are done setting up the Twitch app.
How To Stream Your Game Online
To stream your game online, you may need to install any open broadcast software with the Twitch app. You can search through your app store for one. After downloading one, tab the app and make sure you select run as an administrator. Then from the settings, select Twitch as the streaming service. After that, click on optimize.
Now tab your Twitch app and select the stream key from the dashboard, then follow the prompt to get your streaming code. Copy and paste the code into the stream key box via the broadcast setting and then press OK. From the open broadcast software, select sources box to add game capture. Then from the game settings, select the game of your choice and press OK. From the source box, you can select other features like text, images etc. Then preview the streaming and see if its good enough for you. Then via the open broadcast software, you may select the start streaming and you are on for live streaming.