The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) is hereby invites applications from all qualified candidates for the admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2019/2020 academy session.
The jupeb programme will lead to the award of a certificate that will allow candidates to obtain Direct Entry Admissions into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and any other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
The Requirements For Unizik Jupeb Admission
As a requirement, all candidates are to possess at least five (5) Credit Passes in 5 subjects that are relevant to the course they want to study in the University and should also include English language and mathematics in no more than two (2) sittings.
JUPEB DURATION: The duration of the unizik jupeb programme is for one academic session of two semesters.
Here Are The Subject Combinations:
Literature/Christian Religious Studies/History
Christian Religious Studies/Government/Literature
Music/Christian Religious Studies/Literature
FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES
Literature/Government/Christian Religious Studies
FOR MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Accounting/Business Studies/ Mathematics
Accounting/Business Studies/ Government
Biology/Agricultural Science/ Chemistry
READ ALSO- List Of Accredited Schools Of Health Technology In Nigeria, The Requirements And All You Must Know
How To Get The Unizik Jupeb Form.
- All candidate should visit www.portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
- next, click on the create profile button, then enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Phone number, Email address etc. and then click on SUBMIT.
- A Registration number and password will automatically be generated for you. You can Print or copy both the password and Registration number and then click on Finish so you can be redirected to the login page.
- You will need to enter the Registration Number as your username and the password, then click on LOGIN button
- Next, click on STEP ONE, and then click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, phone number, email and the application form fee (15,000 naira) will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
- You can now Print out your invoice and go to the bank to pay the required fee of 15,000 naira. The account number will be the RRR number on your invoice
- After payment, Visit the portal 3 hours later, then login with your Registration details
- Then click on STEP TWO, and then click on Confirm Payment. The registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Input the RRR number and then click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will then see: “Transaction pending” or “payment verification successful”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (8), else retry (7) until the payment verification is successful.
- next, click on STEP THREE, and then click fill application form, carefully fill the application form and click on SUBMIT
- Then you print out your acknowledgment slip:
Other Important Information
All applicants for the jupeb 2019/2020 Programme are advised to always check the school website for their admission status and other info.
Every candidates are advised to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme. Please note that the forms must be completed and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824