Access Bank is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank that is owned by the Access Bank Group and it is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It is a large financial services provider and is presently one of the largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposit and branch networks. The bank was founded in 1989 and headquartered at Plot 999c, Danmole street off Adeola Odeku/Idejo street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Accessbank is renowned for innovative and unique customer- friendly self service features such as Accessmoney which allows customers conduct banking transactions without an ATM card.
This is a classic mobile service that works on Java enabled phones and smartphones. With AccessMoney, you can transfer funds, purchase airtime, pay bills check statements and balance and make cash withdrawal without a card.
How To Get It
- To download from your phone’s appstore, simply type “Mobile banking-classic” in the search bar then download and install. You can also send “DAM ” to 20220 as SMS in order to download and run the app
- Register your details then submit
- Visit any branch of access bank, fill a deposit slip and give the teller your deposit slip and cash so it can be processed
- You will be notified via SMS that your transaction has been processed and completed with your e-value.
You can also deposit the cash at the nearest Accessmoney agent close to you, just walk in, fill the slip given to you and give the agent your cash and slip so he can process it for you and then you will be notified via SMS that your transaction has been completed with your e-value.
How To Perform Different Transactions On The AccessMoney App
Withdraw Cash Through Agent
- Visit any Accessmoney agent close to you
- Dial *903# and select withdraw money option
- Select agent withdrawal option
- Input the amount and agent code then validate the transaction by entering your pin
- Immediately, you will receive an SMS that your transaction has been processed and completed and then you can collect your cash from the agent.
Cash Collection Through ATM
- Dial *903# from your mobile then select withdraw money option
- Select ATM withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount and pin to validate your transaction.
- You will be sent a transaction code in order to withdraw successfully.
- Keep the code and visit the nearest AccessBank ATM
- Press “0” to perform a cardless transaction
- Select AccessMoney, input your phone no, amount initiated and the transaction code you received then select continue
- Receive your cash
- Dial *903# then Enter 1 to select buy airtime
- Select from either top up my number or send to a phone number.
- Input the amount and phone number of beneficiary if you are recharging for someone then validate by entering your pin
- If you are recharging for yourself, just enter amount then validate by entering your pin
- You will be notified via SMS that your transaction has been completed.
- Dial *903# then select 3 for bill payment option
- The menu will be displayed showing you different bill payment options, select by entering the number of appropriate bill. Example Enter 2 for DSTV bill payment.
- Select the necessary details then follow the voice prompts.
- Dial *903# then select send money.
- Select to Accessmoney account then enter beneficiary’s phone no and amount. If you are sending to other banks, select bank account, select bank name and input the account no of the person.
- Enter your pin to validate the transaction.
- You will receive notification via SMS that your transaction has been completed.