Union bank is a large financial institution established in 1917 when it was first known as colonial bank. In 1925, it was acquired by Barclays bank and became known as Barclays bank. The bank went through a series of changes causing it to evolve into a fully owned Nigerian enterprise and thus it assumed the name Union Bank of Nigeria in compliance with the companies and allied matters act of 1990.
It became a private bank after the federal government divested its controlling shares to private investors. It is a commercial bank that serves the financial needs of individuals, small and medium- sized companies and major corporations. The bank has a diverse network of interconnected branches all over Nigeria and two fully owned subsidiaries outside Nigeria, one in Cotonou, Benin Republic and the other in London, the United Kingdom.
– Account opening (Current/Fixed deposits/Savings)
– Loan application and acquisition
– Point of sale delivery
– Loans and overdrafts
– Trade finance
– BVN application and submission
-Internet banking services
Union Bank Internet and Mobile Banking App (UnionOnline)
In order to use the Union bank mobile app, you must first download the app and then register or create your own account.
How To Apply For Union Bank Internet Banking
- Visit any Union Bank close to you and request for online banking
- You will be given a form to fill. Fill the form with the correct details including your name, address, email, signature and desired username to use for all your online activities.
- Set a limit to your internet transfers and submit the form
- Wait for your form to be processed then you will receive an SMS alert containing your default pin
How To Activate Your UnionOnline Mobile App
- Visit the Union bank Nigeria official website at http://www.unionbankng.com/
- Select Internet banking
- Enter your username and default password sent to your phone
- Generate an activation code by clicking on the “Activate account” button and you will be sent an activation code on your phone
- Enter your default password and numeric activation code
- Enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Choose your token delivery option and create a security word for authorizing your transactions
Benefits Of Union Bank Mobile App
- View account balance and statement of translations
- Funds transfer
- View your linked debit cards
- Saves time and stress of going to queue in the banking hall
- Fast, easy, convenient, reliable and secure
Union Bank Cardless ATM Withdrawal Method
Union Bank Cardless Withdrawal Procedure
- First download the Union Bank mobile app on your phone
- Install the app and register your account
- Generate a unique transaction code through the mobile app
- You can complete your transaction at any Union Bank ATM by entering the code and your mobile no.
- Select “Cardless withdrawal ” optiin on the ATM screen then wait for your cash to be given.