Etisalat is one of the major telecommunication network in Nigeria. The Arab owned and managed telecommunication service provider has since inception strived to offer enticing call and data services to gain more customers as well as to retain acquired customers.
To this end several promotions, tariff plans and data plans have been developed over the years to gain and keep customers. In this piece, we shall take a look into the available in tariff plans on the etisalat network. Tariff plans determine how much you will be charged for your calls both intra and inter networks as well as for the SMS.
Etisalat Easyflex Plan
Easyflex is designed to offer more value for calls while subscribers browse on the basis of pay as you go and SMS bundle to all networks.
Subscribers are charged 40k/sec for both on net and off net. SMS are charged at N4 while pay as you go internet surf is 3k per kilobyte.
To opt in, kindly dial *344*X #, x is used to mean any of these 4000, 10000, 20000 etc. To opt out of any of these bundles, please dial *344*0#
Merits Of This Plan
- Subscribers get more than 300% when the subscribers purchase flex 4000, 10,000 and 20,000 bundles.
- Subscribers get about 100MB worth of data on both Flex 500 and 300
- Subscribers also get 150% bonus on both flex 2000 and 5000 bundles.
- When a subscriber purchase flex 2000 and 5000 bundles twice consecutively, he/she will get the third one for free.
- Subscribers get free incoming calls while roaming upon N5,000 recharge per month. These countries include UK (vodafome), UAE (etisalat), US (T-mobile), Netherlands (KPN), South Africa (vodacom) and Saudi Arabia (mobily). This is valid for 30 days.
Etisalat Easycliq Bundle
On easycliq, calls are charged at 20k/s to etisalat numbers but 40k/s to other network while SMS is charged N4. It also offers 15MB worth of data for free, free midnight calls as well as bonus airtime when receiving calls. To subscribe to easycliq, please dial *244*1#.
- Free 15MB weekly upon recharge of ₦200 weekly
- Free 10 MMS weekly upon recharge ₦200 weekly
- Free midnight calls to Etisalat number 12:30am – 4:30am upon recharge of N100.
- Free 1MB daily when subscribed to the cliq-4-d-day service. This cost N5 daily and can be subscribed by dialling *330*1#.
- Bonus on incoming calls for every five minutes call received from other networks to call cliq numbers.
- 150% bonus on all recharge which can be used to call all networks.
This is a great plan which offers incredible call rates for as low as 12k/s. The call rate depends on when you are calling from and where you are calling. To check the cost of where you are calling, kindly dial *551#. To subscribe to this plan, dial *244*8#. You can call all etisalat numbers for as low as 12k/sec especially during the off-peak time i.e from 12:30am to 4:30am.
For further enquiries regarding tariff plans, kindly contact the customer service via 200 to gain more knowledge.