Many men and women lack good insight of what their TV smart card really means. Don’t you think it’s about time you stopped following the crowd blindly? Take a step back and relax as I guide you through detailed information on your TV smart card.
TV smart card is that card which contains a series of numbers that will grant you the access to enjoy channels on your TV plan. Hence this number is your secret pin, without which you cannot make payment on your TV (Dstv, Gotv, Skytv, Startimes and so on).
In this article, I would bring to your knowledge information on gotv and dstv smart cards, packages and all online payment options that are best, convenient and reliable. It is worth knowing that Multichoice Nigeria are the makers of Gotv Nigeria and also the owners of the very popular Dstv pay television platform. Unlike dstv which is satellite based, gotv deploys its services with DVB – T2 – a new digital terrestrial broadcast technology.
Dstv Smart Card Number
Dstv smart card number is about 10-11 digit numbers. This smart card number is located right on the card that comes along with the decoder. All you need to do is turn to the back of this card, and boom! There goes your smart card number. It can also be found on your receipt from Dstv.
Gotv Smart Card Number
Instead of a smart card number, you should look for an IUC number which is located right at the back of your decoder. All gotv decoder has its own IUC number right at the back of the decoder itself.
Are you considering getting the gotv Nigeria package? Here is all you need to know to make that best choice of yours. Gotv subscription plans are now 4 in all, which includes:
- Gotv max – 3800/ month with 63 channels
- Gotv plus – 1900/ month with 57 channels
- Gotv value – 1300/month with 40 channels
- Gotv lite – 400/ month with 23 channels
For the complete channel list of each gotv subscription plans, visit https://awajis.com/blog/gotv-nigeria.
Online Payment Platform
Gotv online methods for renewing your gotv subscription is simple, fast and straightforward. This payment platform allows you to pay up all your bills at your own convenience. All you need is just one click on the website of your choice. This way you can relax and entreat yourself in the comfort of those channels you feel are meant just for you.
Also worthy of note is that various online facilities are now in place for gotv subscribers to renew their subscription. This is ultimately of great importance because it paves the way for subscribers to choose from a broad range of options. Therefore, a subscriber may decide to opt for another option if the chosen option is unsuitable. Enlisted below are amazing list of valid and efficient online platforms you can safely use in making gotv payment.
Online Payment Platform And URL
- Stanbic Mobile – www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi
- Quick teller – www.quickteller.com/gotv
- Paga ePay- www.easy.gotvafrica.com
- Global PAY – www.easy.gotvafrica.com/pay
- Easy Money – www.easymoney.com.ng
- PayU – www.easy.gotvafrica.com/PayU
- Vtpass – www.Vtpass.com
It also interests me to bring to your notice that gotv can also be recharged using mobile phones. Nobody embraces stress or any other sorts of discomfort and that’s just why your mobile phone (which is the most know user-friendly device) is just one of your solutions in renewing gotv subscription.
- eTranzact: this is certainly one of the easiest, safest and fastest mediums for renewing gotv subscriptions on mobile phones. It entails the use of certain USSD code. Simply dial *389*9*smart code number # and you are done!
- Stanbic Ibtc mobile: this uses the USSD code 909 to ensure your subscription is completed in no time. This is for registered customers only; dial *909*60#.