Dubai Visa For Nigerian Citizens
One of the most intriguing destinations in the world, with so many exquisite sights and things to do, is Dubai.
For anybody who has been dreaming of exploring this magnificent city, this is the moment to book your ticket. This article will give you a step-by-step guide on the proper method of applying for a Dubai visa and in no time you will be staring at the views atop Burj Khalifa or strolling along the pearly-white beaches of Palm Jumeirah.
You can avoid all the unnecessary hassles which comes with applying for a visa with the help of this Dubai visa guide.
Nigerians with passports will need a visa for Dubai. With the right guidelines, this process can be relatively painless and stress free. You will be required to submit your application at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or online. Travellers may apply for their Dubai visa a maximum of 2 months before their date of travel, since the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue. The latest that travellers are able to apply for a visa is 2 weeks before the date of travel.
Check your eligibility before you start your application process and submitting your application before your flight departure.
From the moment you have your visa, pack your bags and baggage!
The process you are about to read is applicable to Nigerian passport holders.
Types Of Visas
96-Hour Visa: This permits you to stay in the UAE for 96 hours maximum. It suits travellers who intend to stay for a period of less than 4 days in the country.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
A non-extendable visa which is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
A non-extendable visa that is valid for 30 days.
The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date its being issued. This Dubai visa is perfect for families travelling for tourist purposes only.
Valid for 90 days and perfect for travellers going to Dubai on a holiday or to visit family and friends.
Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after leaving the UAE.
It takes 2 to 8 days to process your Dubai Visa. the time depends on the type of visa you are applying for.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
Make all payments at the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre. Endeavour to collect your electronic receipt when making the payment.
Dubai Visa Requirements
You must possess these documents for all UAE visa types:
- Duplicates of your ID card and passport, this includes valid and expired visas.
- Visa application form, filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the traveler.
- Round trip tickets. Applicants with no return tickets might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Proof of financial status – Get from your bank, a recent copy of your account statement and balances.
- A letter from your employer, which states that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your place of work when you return (for tourists). For the self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- Travelers visiting a relative or friend must provide a letter of invitation from the host. This letter must include the contact information of your host, address, signature, and date; a copy of their residence permit or UAE passport information page.
- A copy of hotel reservation.
- For the short term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must belong to a high profession and must provide proof of the profession.
Where To Apply
Applicants should go to the VFS Processing Centre in Lagos at VFS Global, Manor House, 3rd roundabout, Admiral Ayinla Way, Plot 110, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I.
Contact: +234 8150188800 / info@email@example.com
Operating Times: Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 15:00
Parking space is available on the VFS Global premises. Buses, motorbike taxis (okadas) and taxis are available to take you to the Visa Application Centre.
Booking An Appointment
When you apply for your Dubai visa at VFS Global, do the following:
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Applications are accepted between 8 am and 3 pm, Monday to Friday.
Print Centre Limited
- Igbo Efon, Lekki, 6 Street, Lekki Peninsula II, Lekki
Contact: +234 818 817 1660
- Block 68, Plot 23, Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, lekki Phase One, Lagos, Lekki Phase I, Lekki
Contact: +234 453 0859