The general public is hereby notified that the National Open University of Nigeria has released application forms for admission ahead of the 2019/2020 Academic Session, into Diploma, Undergraduate, Certificate, Masters Degree, Post graduate diploma and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes.
This was recently announced by the management of the Institution.
The main aim of this article is provide you with the procedures on how to apply for NOUN Admission.
There is absolutely no need to visit any of the school study centres before you are fully admitted. Follow the guidelines below to commence your application.
Also note Admission applications into the National Open University of Nigeria is done on the internet (online) alone, through the school portal, which is open 24/7 throughout the year. This means you can register for admission into NOUN, anytime and anywhere.
How To Apply For Admission
This year’s procedure has been made very simple by the School management.
- Go to the site at www.nouonline.com
- At the Home Page, find the Menu Bar, and Click on Apply for Admission
- Choose either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. The rest of the programmes are not available at the moment
- Goto “Choose Faculty” and select your faculty
- Choose your programme of study
- Choose your level (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
- Click on “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
- Click on the “Apply” link to proceed to payment page.
- Fill in your details. (Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click on “Pay”
- Copy that Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
Go to any of the following Approved Banks
BANKS ||| ACCOUNT NUMBERS
First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
Ecobank – 0005701770
Zenith Bank – 1012587332
Skye Bank – 1790047324
UBA – 1017181061
IBTC – 9200066213
WEMA – 0122243079
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOUN WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE DESIGNATED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS.
Pay As Follows For NOUN Application Forms
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes: Ten thousand naira (N10,000)
Undergraduate Programmes: Five thousand naira (N5,000).
Postgraduate (PGD and Masters).Programmes: Seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500).
Receive the NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment. (Please when you get to any of the specific bank above, insist on getting the NOUN TELLER.)
How To Get Your Application Pin CODE Equivalent To The Amount Paid For Your Form From The Bank
Return to the official website of National Open University Nigeria at: www.noun.edu.ng and click on “Application Form”.
With your Application PIN, access your NOUN online application form.
Finish the online NOUN admission application form by providing all the required information.
After completion, the candidate can re-open, edit the form as often as he/she likes, before final submission.
If you have successfully filled the form, you submit by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
Print out your provisional admission letter. Proceed to the nearest study centre for screening.