The airtel network has now brought money solutions closer to its subscribers. You can now operate a bank on the go with airtel money. It is an e-wallet that enables you to pay bills among other transactions from anywhere in the world.
To use the Airtel money platform, you will have to create an account with them by visiting the site and clicking register but here is all you need to know about airtel money and how you can use it to carry out your Gotv subscription from the convenience of your home.
How To Create Your Airtel Money Account
To begin using airtel money and its services, you must first open an account with them. To do that:
- Visit the airtel money website on www. www.airtel.in/money/
- Click on register
- Follow the prompt to open an account
How to Fund Your Airtel Money Wallet
To begin using your airtel money account, you must first fund it. To do that:
- Go to the airtel money website
- Click on Register/Login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Add Money
Things You Can Do With Airtel Money
With your airtel money account, you can perform numerous transactions which include:
- Pay Bills
You can pay your electricity bill, your gas bill and your insurance premium using the airtel money platform
- Send Money
You can use your airtel money wallet for funds transfer from one bank to another
- Online Shopping
You can use your airtel money wallet to shop for the best products online and enjoy cashbacks and other exciting offers
- Airtime Recharges
You can recharge your phones or those of others using your airtel e-wallet
- Real Time Banking
Yoh can open a savings account on your airtel money portal and bank with airtel from your couch.
How To Perform Preferred Transaction
To carry out any of the transactions above:
- Click on menu on the airtel money wesite
- Click on choose service
- Follow the prompt to complete the transaction.
How To Make Gotv Payment On Airtel Money
Paying for your Gotv subscription is one of the many things you can do with your airtel money e-wallet. You can pay several bills with it, Gotv being one of them. To make your Gotv payments, follow the following procedure:
- Go to the airtel money website on www.airtel.in/money/
- Navigate to and click the menu tab
- Click on Pay bill
- Click on Dstv from the drop down list
- Input the amount you want to pay
- Enter your decoder’s IUC number where you see reference
- Confirm that your entries are correct
- Submit your correct entries
- You will receive an sms from airtel confirming the transaction.