Keystone Bank Limited formerly known as Habib Bank or Platinum Habib Bank is a commercial financial service provider in Nigeria. Keystone Bank is fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide banking services to large corporations, public institutions, small and Medium scale enterprises and private individuals.
The bank was established in 2011 and is located at Victoria Islands, Lagos state. As at December 2012, the Bank’s total assets were valued at US $1.916 billion. The bank’s provides services such as : Loan services, Mortgages, Internet and Mobile Banking and Card services.
Keystone Mobile And USSD Banking
The Keystone Bank new USSD code *7111# gives customers the liberty to transact business from the comfort of their homes using any type of mobile device. Now you can transfer funds, top-up airtime, open account, check statement and balance inquiry, reactivation of dormant accounts and many more.
How To Setup And Use The *7111# For Different Transactions
The *7111# USSD code was introduced to create a wonderful online internet or mobile experience for customers. This USSD banking service works with or without Data.
- How to Top-Up Your Airtime Using *7111# Code
Dial *7111*Amount*Phone no#
- How to Transfer Funds Using *7111# Code
Dial *7111#, select the option “Funds transfer” and follow the onscreen prompts then press the send button.
- How to Pay Bills (PHCN/Water Rate) Using *7111#
Dial *7111#, select the option “Pay Bills” then follow the onscreen prompts.
- How to Check Account Statement Using *7111#
Dial *7111#, select the option “Check Account Balance” then follow the onscreen prompts.
- How to Recharge Self Using *7111#
Dial * 7111*Amount* Phone no#
Keystone Mobile App
Keystone Mobile App is Keystone Bank’s mobile banking solution that enables customers use their mobile phones to perform various banking transactions. The keystone mobile services promises to provide it esteem customers convenience and good experience.
Unique Features On The Keystone Mobile App
- Instant account opening services.
- Buy Movie or Plane tickets
- Get to know your Relationship Officer
- Online chat with the chat robot Oxygen
- Pay bills to third parties and funds transfer.
How To Download, Install And Use The Mobile App
- Log onto Keystone Bank’s webiste http://www.keystonebankng.com/uploads/MOBILE-BANKINGFORM.final.pdf.
- Download the form and fill it correctly using a valid phone no
- Take the form to the nearest Keystone Bank close to you and submit
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation SMS that you have applied for Keystone Bank Mobile Banking Operations on the phone number used in filling the form.
- You can then continue the process by going to the app store on your phone to search for the keywords “Keystone Mobile” then you can download the app.
- Install and launch the app from your phone then click on the menu button “Register” if you are a new user.
- Register by first inputting your NUBAN Account Number
- Enter a 4-digit PIN you can easily remember to use as your PIN.
- Confirm the PIN then submit.
- Now you are ready to use the app. Note that a service fee of #15 is charged upon activation of account and #100 is charged for every transaction.