Landmark University is a private university owned by the popular Bishop, Dr. David O Oyedepo. The president of the well known ministry Living Faith Church world wide. The landmark university is located in Omu Aran a city in Kwara State, Nigeria. The University emerged as one of the top five university in Nigeria in the year 2014. It was established on March 21, 2011 with her motto as Breaking New Grounds. It is a Christian University with about two thousand and eighty four student only as at 2014 which has increased massively during the years.
The chancellor of the university is the Bishop. Dr. David O Oyedepo and the vice chancellor is Professor Adeniyi Olayanju.
The pro chancellor of the landmark university is in person of one of their pastors, Pastor Yemi Nathaniel. The roles and functions of this pro chancellor according to the chancellor, Dr Bishop David O Oyedepo, is to approve certain processes in the university and to take certain decisions. In order words, the pro chancellor would be responsible in decision making without prior notice of the chancellor.
This appointment took effect in August 2014, although the position of the pro chancellor has been retired lately. The university encourages its students to go into the agricultural sector. There are involved in several agricultural organizations and institutions, engaging in both practical and in research work. Some of these organizations include the International Institutions of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), and the National space research and development agency (NASRDA). The university of landmark accepts applications from various students who are intrested in the school, and all operations are done on the school’s portal.
READ ALSO- How To Pay Bowen University School Fees Online And All You Must Know
How To Apply For Admission To Landmark University Via The School’s Portal
- Visit the school’s admission portal @ admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/
- Scroll through the page and click on the ‘login’ tab.
- Input your Jamb registration number and your password in the appropriate boxes as there appear on the screen, then click on the ‘log in’ tab
- You would be asked to make payment. Select how you want to pay and make payment.
- After payment, go back to the portal and complete your application form and then submit.
- Make the print out of the necessary slip. This slip would be needed for future use.
To Check And Accept Admission On The Landmark University Portal
- Log into the portal.
- Navigate through the page to check your admission status.
- Download your admission letter by printing it.
- Accept the admission if it suits you, because in some cases, your courses can be changed if you do not meet the requirements.
Requirement For Admission Into Landmark University
To be qualified for admission into the Landmark university, interested candidate must possess at least five credit passes in their relevant O’level subject combination.
This is the major requirement.
Apart from applying to the school through Jamb, the school has also introduced a means of applying to them directly through their portal.