Pocket moni is an e-payment platform used to receive and send fund to people. It is an e-wallet that can be used to make payment for utility bills such as cable TV bills, airtime recharge, online fund withdrawal etc. It is a mobile money service which was initially called M-Teller. It was created by eTranzact.
PocketMoni simply helps to turn your mobile phone into your bank account with which you can now carry out your transactions at ease. There a number of things you can do with the PocketMoni and they include;
- It can be used to send and receive money from any Nigerian bank account.
- It can be used to recharge lines across the networks (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)
- It can be used to pay for utility bills such as DSTV, GOTV, bus tickets, airline tickets, electricity bill etc.
- It can be used as automated payroll solution for your staff salaries if you have employees
- You can view account balance.
How To Open A PocketMoni Account
There are few ways to open the PocketMoni account, we shall discuss the PocketMoni portal way and the USSD code way. For the PocketMoni portal please go through the steps below;
- Log on to the PocketMoni website, www.getpocketmoni.com
- Navigate and click on the menu icon
- From the options, click on sign up option
- Fill in the registration form details to get started
- Verify the information filled and submit.
- Fund your account and begin to use it.
You can as well open a PocketMoni account by dialling the PocketMoni USSD code and then follow the prompt to register. Here are the steps to get it done;
- On your mobile phone dial *389#
- It will bead you welcome to PocketMoni and ask you to input your first name to begin the registration
- Next, input your last name
- Next is to select and input your PIN and your account is created.
How To Fund Your PocketMoni Account
There are a number of ways by which you can fund your PocketMoni Account, these include via PocketMoni agent, eTranzact cards and partner banks (GTBank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, UBA, First Bank etc). You can make payment into partner banks to credit your PocketMoni account. To make the funding of the PocketMoni account easier, you can add your verve card, Visa card, MasterCard and eTranzact debit cards.
How To Use Your PocketMoni Account
To use your PocketMoni account, there are three possible ways to transact from your PocketMoni account. You can transact using the online portal, USSD code and via the mobile app. To transact using the online portal, log on to http://getpocketmoni.com/log-in/ and sign into your account. From the menu, you can find tabs for airtime top up, bill payment, transfer etc. Choose your intending transactions accordingly and follow through to input required details to perform the transactions. For fund transfer, provide bank account details and amount and end it all with your PIN to make the transaction successful.
For any assistance or enquiry, you may forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (234) 01 – 7101060. You can as well chat with an agent via whatsapp on 08102781078.